Engage your guests in a unique experience while raising funds for a special cause. I make planning easy and each of your guests will leave with the ultimate favor: their own painted masterpiece. Enough with the same old luncheons and bake sales; let me help you host a painting event at your school or local restaurant / bar. Relax, get creative, and uncork!
- I provide each painter with a stretched canvas, a table top easel and all paints, brushes, and supplies needed. Many canvas sizes available...just ask!
- I always provide tablecloths, and drop cloths if requested.
- I complete all set-up and clean-up, and pride ourselves on leaving your facility neat and clean. .
- I run the painting portion of your fundraiser independently, so your staff's involvement is not necessary, but always welcome!
- I offer fundraisers for children, adults, or both!
- Many images from my online galleries for you to choose from.
- I can service up to 75 painters at canvas events.
- Each session runs for approximately 2 1/2 hours.
- I will provide a flyer for your event and website link to RSVP.
- I will provide a raffle item (painting and or gift certificate) for your event
Pricing IDEAS and Options
Charge your guests $25 each, you will raise $5 per painter
Charge your guests $30 each, you will raise $10 per painter
Charge your guests $35 each, you will raise $15 per painter
Charge your guests $40 each, you will raise $20 per painter
- There is a 15 painter minimum to qualify for fundraiser pricing. If you do not sell 15 tickets, you have the option of canceling the event. If you choose to hold your event with less than 15 painters, you will be charged regular event pricing.
- I strongly suggest that you only sell tickets in advance and have customers prepay.
- My fee is due at the event.
- Events outside of a 40 mile radius from Chicago area, IL will be charged a travel fee